SUMMER CAMP 2018
OKC Community Church’s Summer Camp is for Junior High and High School students from June 17-20, 2018.
Students will be staying in Big Timber Lodge located in the heart of Broken Bow, Oklahoma. The week will be filled with fun activities from hiking, river sports, and swimming to outdoor games and more. Campers will also spend time in prayer, worship and Biblical teaching and will grow in deeper community with other students through small group time.
We believe this week will be a powerful week for our students to deepen their sense of community, to enjoy a fun getaway, to strengthen their leadership skills, but most importantly to grow spiritually and to encounter Jesus at a personal level.
1. SIGN UP: fill out the registration form on this page.
2. PAYMENT: The cost for students to attend camp is $75. This includes lodging, transportation, all meals, activities and a tshirt. To pay now, click below or you can pay via cash or check at our meeting on Sunday, June 10th.
3. CAMP MEETING: we are asking all students and parents to join us on Sunday, June 10, 1:30-2:30pm at OKC Community Church. You'll get all the details on camp in this meeitng
4. DEPARTURE: Please arrive at OKC Community ready to go, and having had lunch at 1:00pm on Sunday, June 17th.
5. DONATE TO CAMP: If you'd like to give a scholarship or financially support camp you can GIVE HERE and memo your offering/ gift "summer camp." Thank you.
5. HAVE QUESTIONS: Email Kyle Partin at email@example.com.